Thursday, July 10, 2008

So...I got tagged.

That means that my beloved little brother made a list on his blog of people who have to list 6 little known facts about them selfs, I was on that list.
So here are 6 little known facts about yours truly.

1. I won the Michigan Points Challenge series in the 13-14 age group in the 2005-2006 season.
2. I was homeschooled up through 8th grade.
3. I am the shortest person at my high school.
4. I have a type A leader personality.
5. I have played guys in the last 2 of my school plays.
6. I have a rare case of multiple stress fractures in both of my legs from playing soccer this season.

I hope you're satisfied James.

15 comments:

Clarissa said...

little known, maria. i already knew most of that, except, what is the michigan points challenge?

Kathryn said...

You forgot to tag other people. But, I warn you, I don't always comply when tagged.

Maria said...

Do i have to tag?

Maria said...

Clarissa...what could i write that you WOULDN'T know already?!

Clarissa said...

well.... i'm sure you could think of something. (i am giving you the look)

Maria said...

I'm sure i don't know what you are talking about.

Kathryn said...

1. Well, presumably if you're laying tag and you're it, you tag. However, I suppose you might also opt not to play.

2. I bet she didn't know that you've had a heated debate about what honored place in this world might receive the title best. But she probably could guess...

3. Even though you didn't indicate what tone you were talking in, I have this funny feeling you knew what she was talking about.

Kathryn said...

there's a "p" in front of that "laying" you just can't see it.

Doug said...

Wait, I thought James was the oldest...

Doug said...

Oh man, it is getting deep in here.

MarissaK said...

I have to agree with calypso on this one... I already knew most of that. And what is the Michigan Point Challenge??

Maria said...

Well you two aren't the only people who read my blog!
The Michigan points challenge..um..well when you race in certain races and place well (i.e. top 10 top 3 etc.)
you get points. Who ever has the most points at the end of the year wins.
in my age group, (13-14) i won.

Comprende?

Doug said...

Top 15 get points.

Maria said...

Thanks Doug.

MarissaK said...

gotcha, I finally understand. How far are you on AP?