Friday, May 23, 2008

Yahooooooooooooooooooo!

The Washtenaw Christian Academy lady Wildcats, are Mid-south Conference Championss!!!
We won on Thursday to seal the deal, and the Will Carlton Academy Cougars were rejected, final score: 6-0.



We are headed for districts on Wednesday. Exams are next week, and I don't feel prepared! We have 3 days of school left. Next year, I'm going to be a Junior and after that a Senior. oh ya... it was the Seniors' last day today, and it was really sad, I'm going to miss them a lot.


(sigh)

oh well life goes on...I have to study.

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well I'm done with school

James Anderson said...

LUCKY@!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%@$%@@$%$#$%$%@@$%
I pressed all the buttons !!!!!!!!!!
we get done on the.................well whenever i finish this math lesson!Q!I'm not sure 'bout ED.

~ABBY A.~~~~!!!!@#$#@@@@@@@@$$$$%%%


KATH KATH KATH GUESS GUESS GUESS WHAT ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE LIBRARY OPENS TOMORROW!!!!I THINK THAT YOU ALL READY KNEW THAT BUT WHO CARES!!!!!
I THINK WE ARE GOING ALMOST FIRST THING WELL NOT REALLY FIRST MOM HAS TO RIDE THE EXERCISE BIKE I HAVE TO DO math THEN I HAVE shower THEN I THINK WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$
!@#1232!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ABBY A.~~

Kathryn said...

I know I know I know I know!!!!! Wasn't it awesome?!?!!?!?! we did go first thing. It was amazing!!!!

Maria said...

YES YES YES YYES YES YYYYEEEEESSS YESYESYESYESESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ABBY~

Kathryn said...

I'm going again in a little while!!!!!!!1 (AKA, tomorrow which isn't all that far away!) And I went Friday. Or was it thrusday? NO, I think it was Friday. Oh the bliss, oh the joy!

Kathryn said...

I think it's really funny that in your first comment, you did math and shower in tiny drab letters to signify their unimportance!! Very nice! : )