Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here comes the sun!

My life is good. High school retreat is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
I finished my essay for AP history, and have a four day week end when i get back on Wednesday.
The bad news is that I'm getting my wisdom teeth extracted on Thursday :(
Which is not good because i have a very low pain tolerance.
On the bright side of things, James's team walked over the #6 ranked team (in division 4) in the state! it was on of the most amazing soccer game i have ever watched. They were down at half time and came back and won it with 4min.s to go!

So leave lots of comments people.

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

you know, you really should've learned by now never to tell me to leave a bunch of comments. however, I have piles of homework that are screeching my name while I sit here and procrastinate so actually, I should go now.

Emma Bennet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AbbyJP said...

She'll be back, I'm sure.

AbbyJP said...

Kath I mean.

AbbyJP said...

In the meantime I'll try to make up for whatever may be lacking in her absence...

AbbyJP said...

And about James' game I heard Mason describing the game-winning goal to Josh and... WOW.

AbbyJP said...

Kath never came back!! I was wrong!! That's a first. Jkjk...!!

MarissaK said...

Did you see the article about the guys in the Ann Arbor News?!?!?!?!? I was sooooo excited!!!!!

BTW, How did ur surgery go???

Grace said...

you got surgery? What happened Maria?