Monday, September 22, 2008

I don't like Mondays...or Tuesdays for that matter.

School in general is depriving me of many things that i hold very near and dear to my heart, homework not being one of them. When I 'm not doing AP, i am sleeping, and or doing other homework. Not that I'm complaining or anything!?!? I did finish my 36 chapter questions tonight! And fall retreat is coming up soon and I am really excited! I have been given the OK to run while there!!!! Um....I have to go and shower now because i have to get up early tomorrow for choir... just when i thought i could catch a break.

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sentence one: I agree.
Sentence two: I agree.
Sentence three: I'm not sure I agree.
Sentence four: that's great
Sentence five: I'm going to the TP fall retreat
No other comments on any of the other sentences.

AbbyJP said...

Lucky Mia. I'm not allowed to run.

Grace said...

Are you better yet Maria? I was wondering where you were at church this sunday. Tell me all about the Fall retreat because I won't be going.

MarissaK said...

Yeah! Im glad u can run... find some rechargeable batteries for your camera for retreat...

Kathryn said...

I forgot to comment on the title.

Title: I almost agree. I like going to sleep every monday night and I like nothing on Tuesday.

James Anderson said...

Just for clarification, neither Maria or I are going on the TP Fall Retreat. We're going on the WCA High School Retreat.

AbbyJP said...

Haha thank you James!!

AbbyJP said...

She's still lucky and I'm still not allowed to run...

Kathryn said...

I get to run!!!!!!!! In fact, I've never been not allowed to run!!!!! In fact, nobody has ever, in my entire life told me to stop running.

AbbyJP said...

That was absolutely cruel and heartless Kath. CRUEL AND HEARTLESS.