Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Metempsychosis

As much as you might think... this post is not about metempsychosis. In fact i didn't know what to title this post, so when in doubt use long complicated words.
I had a half day today, but i stayed at school and watched the Passion of the Christ, it was really good. then i had soccer practice, which was......fun. We did suicides if that tells you anything. I have practice during spring break, from 8am-10am....not cool. Honestly this is our first break since Christmas, I 'm not looking forward to it.

I have to go and study for Biology and Spanish II. I will post every day over spring break no mater how tired I am if someone can tell me what metempsychosis is and how I have mentioned it in one of my last posts.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Maria, what is on your mind? Metempsychosis? I think it means reincarnation or I think it means the transformation from an animal soul to a human one. What do you mean "how I have mentioned it in one of my last posts," please elaborate!!

Your idea of fun confuses me. Suicides. Honestly Maria! I think you should drop soccer! : )

Maria said...

I can't elaborate, if you know the correct meaning you can interpret how i have used it. For example if I'm talking about gravity i would say, "I fell off the bridge last week and broke my leg." I am talking about how gravity effected me, but not directly mentioning gravity. Got it?

Kathryn said...

um, ok.

Maria said...

do you give up?

Kathryn said...

no, i'm still thinking

Kathryn said...

I'm still thinking you know

Kathryn said...

I stopped thinking