Monday, March 24, 2008

Inevitability

Yes it happened, I had to get out of my nice warm and cozy bed and go to soccer practice at 7:45AM..........NOT COOL.And 0on the first day of spring break!!!!!!
Why life needs to be early I don't know. Fortunately I don't have homework over the next week. But i do have to finish memorizing my lines for the school play. I have this long tongue twisting section that I memorized but is had to keep straight:
(the context is I'm telling the doctor how long it would take him to earn 10 million dollars):

"Well he'd have to start before the birth of Christ and work through the burning of Rome, St. Joan and Savonarola. Taking time out for the Norman Conquests, the Crusades, the 100 years war, the 30 years war, and the 7 years war. Then he'd have to work double time through the discovery of America, penicillin, and bubble gum. BUT thats without deducting Federal tax, state tax, city tax, school tax, Luxury tax, and amusment tax, you'd add 100 years for that."

Wow Metempsychosis again! If you didn't get it last time you should now.

16 comments:

Kathryn said...

and again it was strangely "not cool" when she got out of her "nice warm bed" : )
I have homework, you want to hear about it? the list goes on and on and on...

Kathryn said...

well, should i come to the play the 2 or the 3?!

Kathryn said...

how about i ask my mom to ask your mom instead of actually asking you. i think it might work out better...

Kathryn said...

are you still alive down there?

Kathryn said...

so far, no signs of life

Kathryn said...

should I be concerned about you?

Kathryn said...

Um, I think yes.

Kathryn said...

Either that or life as you know it is very quiet and not at all busy and extremely boring

Maria said...

Kathryn...get someone else to post, bug James, stop monologuing, girl don't you have something better to do????

Kathryn said...

yeah. no kidding. Who is that creep who keeps talking to herself on your blog anyway?

Kathryn said...

I'm pretty sure you meant "pest" not "post"

Kathryn said...

Did you mean pest or post?

Kathryn said...

You must've meant "pest"

Kathryn said...

are you sure you're really back

Maria said...

Kath what are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

I don't remember