Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today was...

Wonderful!?!?!?! The only exciting part of it was soccer practice. I ran a mile in 8:10 I improved 12 seconds over my last time. then we did a lot of painful ab exercises and sprints. over all it was fun, in a sick kind of way.
What should I build for a science project: a burrowing vehicle, submarine, air plane, some sort of launcher to shoot things out of, or maybe something that does everything? I really don't know.
Oh... I'm in a play at school and I play a crazy person(I know, how fitting), it's on May 2 & 3 at my school, so come see it.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

again? soccer practice!! painful ab work sounds real exciting maria. abby and i have some history in that area. you should do something that does everything! ok. i'll come see it. should i come may 2 or may 3?

Maria said...

i don't know.

Kathryn said...

that's very helpful of you