Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry I have not posted in a long time, spring break was boring, I did nothing but soccer practice.
life can be extremely dull at times , last week was one of those times, but now it's a new month and I will strive to be better a regular posting.

Today was April Fools day, for those of you who just flew in from Mars, and naturally there was a lot of pranking and laughing going on at school today, it was awesome!!!
I had soccer in the wind and hail this afternoon and it was not so awesome, rather it was cold to say the least. We have a game on Wednesday@ 5:00pm at WCA, so if you have nothing else to do, come watch or home opener, it should be good, but cold ( bring a blanket).

Well that's all from me....I can't think of anything else to write about.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

IF LIFE WAS SO EXTREMELY DULL AND BORING, WHY DIDN'T YOU POST MORE?!?!?!?!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, I'm done now

Clarissa said...

i love april fools day. just wait until next year!!!!! *dramatic music with ominous foreboding*

Kathryn said...

I voted for "what's ultimate frizsbe" because the last time I played it it was a DISASTER! It was at cedar and I screamed every single time the creepy white plate came zooming at my FACE. it was AWFUL. Thus ended my career.

Kathryn said...

and I really don't know how to play it. All I know is that you try to get the white thingey to stay zooming through the air and if someone attacks you that's probably bad.

Kathryn said...

You sure you're back?