Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sorry!

So i just typed a huge post and then it didn't save it and it got deleted so this is the abridged version.
My soccer team had a game on Tuesday against deaf people, we won, today we played against people who could hear, and won. On Sunday I am preforming the sisters act from white Christmas at our schools seniors event. 2 boys are doing a mock up of it and it's going to be funny. Then on Monday i have yet another game. So thats my life right now, not including drama rehearsals.

This is a funny clip that some of you will recognize.

12 comments:

Kathryn said...

very funny!

Kathryn said...

There we go. That's better. I recognize it without even watching it. It's that sisters one from white christmas

Kathryn said...

i'm not going to be able to come to your play if you won't tell me when to come

Clarissa said...

I don't have to watch that to make me laugh. I just imagine those two in flowery headbands! ;)

Clarissa said...

can you take the word verification thing off your commentingishermajig?

Kathryn said...

YES!! please do. it drives me CRAZY.

Maria said...

I got rid of word verification...are you happy?

Kathryn said...

my happiness is so great that simple words would not describe my joy.

Kathryn said...

like my new profile name? or do you think i should put spaces between the notes?

Kathryn said...

I changed my profile picture too!

Kathryn said...

you know you could think about changing your reputation and post a lot.

James Anderson said...

I sense that this blog is becoming a dead blog.