Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Long hard weekend

So this for all you smart alacks out there who say that this is a dead blog and dis me about not posting: I was home for about 20 hours and I was sleeping (at night) for 13 of those hours. It was one activity after another. All day event set up on Saturday, all so a birthday party in the evening, all day event on Sunday, and Monday and Tuesday I had soccer games and lots of homework!!!!! I have a Play that I'm not prepared for on Saturday of next week, and to top it all off...I'm losing my MIND!!!!!!!

Okay...we tied our game on Monday, and won our game yesterday. In Tuesdays game, I scored 2 goals that were both sweet. The first one was a shoot from mid way to the 18, and the second, i kicked in a crossed pass. Needless to say we won 7-0, our current record is 3-1-1. I have a game tomorrow and the promise of homework so don't expect me to post!

This is a pic. of me and my friend on Sunday.







AND i went to James sweet play on Friday!

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

i was going to comment on the picture but all i can think of to say is............"no comment"

Kathryn said...

You sleep a lot. 13 hours. Wow.

Kathryn said...

I want to come to your play but you still haven't told me when/where/how to get/go/arrive/be admitted there...

Maria said...

Saturday, May 3r, 4PM at my school, in the cafetorium

Kathryn said...

So I can just come. I don't need tickets or a special hair style or a better brand of shoes or anything?