Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Excitement

I have had a very busy and eventful weekend .On Saturday My family went to a race in Allen park, James, Abby and Dad raced. James and his team mate worked together in the junior race really well and Alexey (James's Team mate) won the race, James placed 4.
Abby did well also, although she didn't place really high, she finished the race,and i think, had fun. My Dad won his race. After the races we went to a couple graduation parties.
On Sunday we attended the tour de kids in down town Ann Arbor. It was a lot of fun to see kids ages3-12 riding their bikes as fast as they could, streamers flying in the wind. It rained during the 4 year olds race, but they still had fun.
Today my family and i, traveled to Mt. Clemens to see my grandparents. We had lunch at a restaurant, i had French Onion soup.Then we went to Livonia and visited my other grandparents.

I ate.
I swam.
I watched the US open.

Then we came home and i am ready for bed!!!
Summer is tiring! Man if you are bored call or come visit me, but don't come expecting to be able to play soccer or anything fun like that :)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hi! I'm back! I love summer! Call whenever you want this week but not in the morning, cause I'm working and not tuesday or thursday or wednesday afternoon and I LEAVE FOR CEDAR ON SATURDAY so you might not want to call. the end