Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Patterns

Prologue:
It has come to my attention that when ever i take the time to Type a long post, Nobody comments! The post that i have the most comments on is 1 sentence. {End of Prologue}

Life is slow.
I love summer.
I am working a kids camp this week.
I am taking lots of Pictures.
I am reading the Circle Trilogy.
I am not playing soccer or doing anything of that nature.
I have to finish Pride and prejudice before the 30 (June), I'm only on chapter 20.
I don't Like doing AP history during the blessed Summer!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Life goes by too fast
So do I
SO am I
I am not
Neither am I!! : )
Why would you even want to?
I've read P&P three times
I love doing history, english and writing in the summer!

Clarissa said...

welcome to my life. the not commenting part.