Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here i am

It has been a busy week!
Last weekend we went to Ada, MI for a race. We went up Friday night and came back Saturday evening, James, Abby and Dad raced.
Sunday i was sickly. Monday I went on a can drive with my class, minor fun was had.
Tuesday we went to ceder point! It was a lot of fun, and the lines were really small. I went on: Disaster transport, Gemini, Iron Dragon, Ceder creek mine ride, Wildcat, Blue streak, and some little round and round rides. We got home really late.
Wednesday was uneventful for me. Thursday i babysat three little boys from 2:30 to 11:30. Yesterday was Abby's 11th birthday!!!! We went to our grandparents pool and had a lot of fun. James fell in the pool with all his cloths on, trying to throw a water ball at me, it was really funny! Then we came home and watched the opening ceremony, which i thought was WAY over the top. Today we aren't doing anything, but tomorrow James, Abby, and Dad have a race, but I'm not going.
We leave for Seattle in seven days!!!!!!

1 comment:

MarissaK said...

I'm sorry u were sickly dearu, I hope u are feeling better :)