Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

I finished part two of drivers ed today, but i have to go back and do one more day in September because i missed one day, so the roads are safe to drive on....for now. James is out suffering at soccer practice, honestly i do not pity him. The guys had barely any conditioning, the ladies had almost two and a half weeks of conditioning, And he didn't run on broken legs for three months! I'm going to watch Enchanted with Abby and probably going to regret it (aka singing the songs for the next 6 months).

7 comments:

MarissaK said...

Tell him he is lucky! Wait, is Ivan eaven coaching them???

Maria said...

Ivan is coaching them tonight but Ross dose the coaching the rest of the time/

Maria said...

.

MarissaK said...

Got it... I was wondering who is coaching middle school, Ivan did it last year, but they were looking for a new coach this year. I wonder who is assitant coaching our team this year... is Candell coming back??

Maria said...

I have no idea!

MarissaK said...

I have a surprise for all of you, but I am not telling you or showing you until the orientation night :)

Kathryn said...

I KNOW WHO IS!!!!!! JOSH BOEHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!