Monday, August 25, 2008

Seattle.....(sigh)

Words cant describe it in a satisfactory way, I have neglected to write about it because i don't know how to do it justice. Well we all had a blast(including James) enjoying the outdoors and indoors. We went to some really cool museums, played music to a "live audience", saw some beautiful mountains and hills and walked up some of them. We took some long scenic drives and saw some great views, we went to some pretty beaches, caught crabs, leaned a new card game, laughed with friends, and went to the top of the space needle, and Most importantly we ate some pretty amazing food:) If you want details talk to me.

2 comments:

MarissaK said...

i can't wait 2 hear about it :) I''m glad u had fun

Kathryn said...

have you seen how many details I put on my blog devoted to one trip to Cedar Campus?!?! some 26 or 27 pages, I can't remember the exact numbers...